Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Welcome to my LISPs Drawer!

Welcome to Hyderabadi's LISPs Drawer!

All AutoLISP programs are custom built by me.
On this blog, you can find some of those AutoLISP routines which I have developed for the last few years.
I hope that these exclusive LISP routines work well for you as they have been for me.
All these lisp routines have been tested true with AutoCAD Rel.12 and onwards. You can also redesigned a particular LISP for its enhancement.

Before starting this Blog, I was writing for my space (named as "mylisps") on 20m.com. But due to a feeling of some kind of incosistency, I left that space & now I feel more comfortable with this own Blog of mine. Further more, I should declare that nothing except two or three routines have been copied from the previous site to this new blog. I have also DELETED all the previous data from that site!

A brief introduction to AutoLISP® :
Ref.: GIS in Practice, by:Marianna Zichar

AutoLISP® is a programming language which operates within AutoCAD® and designed for extending and customizing AutoCAD functionality. In short, AutoLISP is used for making AutoCAD shortcuts and timesavers. AutoCAD introduced AutoLISP as an application programming interface (API) in its Release 2.1, in the mid-1980s.
AutoLISP is actually based on the LISP programming language, whose origins date back to the late 1950s. LISP was originally designed for use in Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications, and is still the basis for many AI applications.


For a more comprehensive history of AutoLISP® & its advantages, please refer to this good book :
Using AutoLISP with AutoCAD

The policy of this Blog:
1. All the content (except for quotable Quotes) on this Blog is the original one created by myself.
2. All the LISP files distributed here (through keepandshare.com) have been developed by myself & not copied from some where else.
3. Whenever/wherever I mentioned some Quotes or some phrases regarding to AutoCAD® or AutoLISP®, I will definately give the real source.
4. This Blog's sole aim is to provide necessary or enhanced help to all those AutoCAD users who are interested to develop their speed & technical skills.
5. All the LISP files are provided here for free use, but if you want to distribute them through any online source, You are bound to give the reference of my blog.

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Have a nice stay.
You are always welcome to contact me at:
Mr. Syed : hyd2007[@]gmail.com

1 comment: